- Global Luxury, PSA, MRP, ABR
Monica Steinmuller - Luxury Specialist
Sales Associate - Realtor
- License #:
Why do I love my work as a Real Estate agent?
Because I love Hospitality! I studied Hotel Management and Tourism in Salzburg, Austria. and then worked for over 10 years at the Hotel Tamanaco in Caracas. As the Guest Relations Manager and later also in charge of the Six Continents Club, which was the frequent guest and VIP program throughout the Inter-Continental Hotel chain, I enjoyed accommodating my guests with the best possible rooms available, the most wonderful views, showering them with details and of course, making them feel at home with anything they needed away from home. When my kids came along, I noticed my career was no longer compatible with my family. So unfortunately, I had to make a choice. I gave up my love for hospitality and devoted myself entirely to my family, and soon found interest in the school PTA's. That kept me busy for a while until my kids grew older and I thought it was time to go out into the workplace again. Although still in love with the Hotel and Travel Industry, I found a similarity with Real Estate. My passion for Real Estate developed, when I realized that it was the same concept of finding people houses they would be comfortable with in certain neighborhoods, instead of rooms in hotels. It is for that reason that I love my job as a Realtor - no matter how much time I have to devote to finding the right property for my customers, it is the outcome that will give me the satisfaction of a job well done! And it is through these customers I have helped over the years in Real Estate that I have developed lasting relationships, many friendships and referrals, just like I did during my hospitality days.
I hope you will give me the opportunity to work with you and also create a lasting relationship for years to come!
I am fluent in English, Spanish and German and my knowledge of school boundaries and programs is paramount to the selection of the right home for your family.
- DBPR Licensed as Sales Associate - 2004
- Licensed Realtor with the Miami, the Florida and the National Association of Realtors - 2014
- NAR Certified as Military Relocation Professional (MRP) - 2018
- NAR Certified as Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) - 2019
- NAR Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) - 2020
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) - 2021
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM) - 2021
- Earned the Institute's prestigious GUILD recognition - 2021